Whether due to a natural disaster or a broken pipe in your home, water damage can be detrimental to your property. Severe water damage can make your home inhabitable; displacing you and your family, as well as damaging your belongings.
Our team of highly qualified technicians use the latest tools and technology to determine the best way to carry out the necessary water damage repairs.
Common Causes Of Water Damage
Water damage to your property can be caused by a variety of reasons, including:
- Storm surges
- Burst or broken pipes
- Faulty showers
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs, and sinks
- Leaking roofs
- Foundation cracks
Complimentary Water Damage Restoration Evaluation
We provide a free initial evaluation of your water damage issue. This can be done over the phone if needed.
To get a better understanding of the water damage, we will ask you to send us pictures and videos of the location. This helps us in planning the water damage cleanup process.
How To Avoid Any Future Water Damage Incidents
The following steps can help you detect issues early on:
- Regular inspection and maintenance
- Check walls for water marks
- Direct downspouts away from your home
- Check sump pump regularly for proper drainage
Water damage is one of the most common and costliest disasters your home can experience. Give your trusted water restoration company a call today for fast and thorough restoration services.
Steps For Commercial Water Damage Restoration
Water causes serious damage to your property and has a huge impact on your business. Some of the most common causes of commercial water damage are:
- Leaked pipes
- Storms and Hurricanes
- Bursting pipes or old pipes
- Leaking toilets
Let’s take a look at how our water damage cleanup technicians handle these tasks. They follow a 5 step cleaning process under the water damage restoration service.
- Initial inspection to find the source of leak and conducting temporary repairs to stop the leak
- Clean up and disinfection of the commercial structure and the contents inside
- Extraction and removal of the water present in the structure
- Carrying out repairs of the damaged pipes and places in the area
- Drying and dehumidification of the commercial place before it becomes accessible again
In cases of extreme damage, we carry out reconstruction of the particular area as well. We are a 24/7 emergency water damage service,
Give your trusted water restoration company a call at (786) 686-3380 to know more about our services and to get a free water damage restoration evaluation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Most of the insurance companies offer coverage for damages caused due to some water calamity. However, we advise you to consult with your agent before you can make any decision.
It is important to know the cause of water damage as some events involving weather might need special insurance clearance. This clearance is gained through the National Flood Insurance Program.
After the water damage cleanup, it is not unusual to smell foul odor during the drying process. It is the smell of the carpet and other things drying up and they should not be confused with the smell of mold.
As the humidity and heat levels will change in the area, you’ll feel the foul smell disappearing from the room. Another effective way to get rid of the smell is by using deodorizers and room fresheners.
The restoration for furniture depends on the extent to which the furniture is damaged. Once the drying process is complete, the furniture and other contents are assessed by our technicians.
If the condition of the furniture and other belongings are unsalvageable, we will document the loss for you. Apart from this, we will take a signed document from you as a token of permission to dispose of the damaged goods.
If you face an emergency water damage situation, here is a list of things that you should avoid doing to protect yourself. The precaution measures are-
- Don’t enter the room with standing water till the electricity main is not switched off.
- Don’t use home vacuum cleaner to take the water out from the area.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet surfaces and carpet.
- Immediately call for a professional cleaners service to avoid water and bacteria-growth.
In case a water pipe of your house bursts in the middle of the night, here are the things you can do to prevent any major losses.
- Turn off the main power supply
- Cut the electricity supply to the affected areas to avoid a case of electrical short circuit
- Move the paintings, furniture, and other things from the areas where the water has entered
Look for professional services that offer 24x7 emergency water damage service for water damage restoration.
It is essential to take these precautions to prevent any major disasters from taking place in the area.